LO FOAM STRIP PRODUCT INFORMATION
Non-Ammoniated Wax stripper
- Lo foam strip is formulated to remove very old metalised and alkali sensitive emulsion floor polishes
- Lo foam strip can be used in solution with cold water. The combination for warm water will do a faster
DIRECTION FOR USE
- Use 1 part Lo foam strip to 4 to 8 parts of water, mop liberally on a section of floor to be stripped. Allow
the solution to act on the old polish films for 10-15 minutes. Use a scrubbing machine to scrub the floor.
- Mop up or vacuum the floor with a suitable wet vacuum machine
- Floor must be rinse thoroughly using clean cold water. Allow floor to dry thoroughly before coating.
A blend of anionic wetting agent, sodium silicate and solublising agent in clear water base liquid.
APPEARANCE : Clear Liquid
COLOUR : Light Yellow
S.G. : 1.12
PH VALUE : 12.5 – 14
ODOUR : Slight ammoniacal
STABILITY : In excess of one year at room temperature in unopened containers.
Eye contact, immediately wash with water for 15 minutes. If swallowed, consult a physician.